Here you can watch our first webinar, the Men’s Shed State Association Webinar, held on 28 October 2020.
This was an exchange of information about how the state associations operate and what they have found to be effective, designed to help the people actually running state associations, especially CEOs and EOs.
Subjects covered are:
- Welcome and Introductions
- “Tackling Australia’s greatest health challenge: Why Men’s Sheds are an important part of the solution,” Professor Alex Haslam, University of Queensland (click here for the presentation)
- James Wild, CEO, Men’s Sheds of WA (click here for the presentation)
- Wendy Kennedy, EO, Tasmanian Men’s Shed Association
- “Council of Australian Men’s Shed Associations’ Vision,” Gary Bryant, CEO, CAMSA (click here for the presentation)
Relevant supporting documents you can download are:
PDF: Social Cure
PowerPoint: CAMSA Vision
PowerPoint: Men’s Sheds of WA – presentation Wild